Point of interest 

Hotel Rosenlaui

The group of houses Rosenlaui around the historic hotel of the same name is called the smallest village in Switzerland. In 1771 a mineral spring with sulphurous water was discovered. The first spa guests , especially limbs and stomach sick people were initially housed in a simple hostelry. After a devastating fire, a new inn was built in 1862, which was subsequently expanded, and in 1904 supplemented with a magnificent art nouveau building, the actual core of today's hotel complex. In 1912 a landslide destroyed the source, which put an end to the bathing. However, the hotel was able to survive. Since some years it has been renovated gradually and carefully and attracts guests with sense for style and romance with its furniture and comfort of the Belle Époque (1886-1913).